Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19846)
iris❤️ p.
Review for: Fair more...
I wish I could have the chance to find this concealer in the store, cause I tried it at my friends house and t was purely gorgeous. It did blends so nice into my skin. I can't even believe it. It wasn't cakey at all and it didn't crease with me not baking. I recommend it.
Zosia E.
Warszawa
Review for: Light more...
 I like this concealer very much. I always have a problem with finding a good shade of the corrector, this time I did not hit one hundred percent. However, he does what the concealer should do - he masks imperfections. Would I buy it again? Yes, but in darker shade.
Regina M.
I have been using the shade Sand and it fits yellow toned skin very well. Very blendable and excellent coverage. It cakes around the lines under my eyes if the amount of product that I put is too much. All in all, makes my eyes look brighter and will definitely buy again.
Skye R.
Winnipeg, MB
Review for: Light more...
This is by far the best drugstore concealer I've ever used. Don't bother wasting money on more higher end expensive ones, this will do the trick. It doesn't oxidize on me like most other concealers do and it has such smooth coverage without looking too heavy. It does still crease on me a bit but I've accepted that every concealer will crease on me no matter what I do just because of the way my eyes are. However, this concealer does crease on me significantly less compared to a lot of other concealers I've tried, especially if I set it with powder the creases are barely noticeable.
Pierina H.
New Brunswick
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light more...
es tan excelente como la base, espectacular, su cobertura es buenisima, no la siento oleosa, ademas de eso ella no se deposita en las lineas de expresión, ademas de que se difumina como mantequilla, es un muy buen producto. lo recomiendo para chicas de piel grasa u oleosa
Elizabeth G.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
es super económico fácil de encontrar (solo el tono 20 no se encuentra fácil) es muy cubriente  no me genera pliegues en la zona de la ojera lo uso también para dar luz la cobertura que tiene siento yo que es de media a alta me gusta mucho este corrector
Makeup l.
I really like these products as they are really full coverage . And are also I good match for the Tart shape tape as a few off my friends said as I don't have that concealer . Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerMaybelline Eraser Eye Concealer (Various Shades)
Toff T.
Wagga Wagga
Review for: Fair more...
This creamy concealer is the perfect concealer for my dry skin as it has a moisturising formula but also provides me with the coverage i need. The formula is easy to blend out and also good for layering for those full glam days. I would totally recommend this to others!
jhoselyne n.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light more...
Me encanta, es un excelente producto, de buena cobertura y acabado perfecto. Con muy poca cantidad se puede lograr un buen maquillaje e iluminar partes del rostro sin dejar efecto acartonado. Su empaque es muy practico y su precio es bajo en comparación  con otros productos de buena calidad  Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Léa C.
Montreal
OK so I think the Maybelline fit me concealer is really one of my favourite concealer that I have, because it’s the only one that I really use every day at school and everything and I’m using my other concealer more for parties or for the night when I go outside so it does have a really long lasting which good you can blend it really him the price is not bad it’s really good price actually and it really covers the dark cercles under your eyes thought So if you’re really looking for a concealer that doesn’t cost a lot of money then go for it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?