Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Christina A.
New Castle
Love it full coverage and wears all day and also can be just worn alone with out any foundation
Mildred V.
Caguas, Puerto Rico
Es muy bueno. Cubre bastante el área de las ojeras y no te marca las líneas. Se lo recomiendo.
Momna A.
Astoria, NY
This is such a great concealer, love it. It's creamy and doesn't crease. It gives good coverage
elira D.
It's nice but it kinda burns my eyes. The coverage and color is perfect for my Olive undertone.
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I love this concealer. It's easy to use, has a great wand for application, and stays all day.
Angela H.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: Light more...
My favorite drugstore concealer for life! So creamy, lasts all day, doesn't dry my skin out !
Loren L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Very good for my undereye circles, staple concealer in my collection! Not too heavy or cakey
Jalissa S.
Brooklyn, NY
It has good coverage but overall i feel like the consistency is just too watery for my liking
Giselle O.
I love this product it's so light weight yet you get a lot of coverage and it's so affordable
Kayla H.
Adair, IA
This stuff works great. Can't se to find another concealer I like. Maybelline is my favorite
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back