Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jessica K.
My favorite drugstore concealer. It’s not full coverage but it is buildable and it blends well
Janie H.
Review for: Light more...
Gets the job done! Isn't full coverage but doesn't crease especially after setting the product.
Jasmine D.
Perfect concealer. Easy application with wand and I use a beauty blender to get under my eyes.
Monique D.
Boston, MA
Love the fit me concealer. I’ve been using it for years. Good coverage and a beautiful finish.
Alyssia M.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
A good drugstore concealer! At least for me! Not too thick and not too runny! I’d use it again!
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Love love love this concealer. I can use this and not really use a foundation. It covers great!
Alandra S.
Pleasanton, CA
Review for: Other more...
This concealer is great for everyday. It is very affordable and i want to buy a million more!!
Tiffany J.
Falkville, AL
It is very lightweight, which is great, but it seems super thing. Doesn't have great coverage.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I use this product when I am contouring and highlighting. Is a great product for a great price.
Elizabeth V.
Mount Prospect
For a drug store affordable concealer this is a very good one I do have it and I love it too (:
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back