Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon*
Eden P.
Doncaster
Review for: Fair more...
This is the worst concealer I’ve ever tried. I bought it as I heard it was a dupe for the Nars concealer. There is a little bit of coverage but it cakes and creases up so easily. No matter what primer, foundation or how much powder you use it will not set properly. I also had an allergic reaction to the product and my whole eye area was red and sore.
Patricia I.
19442 upplands väsby
I use it eveytime and it's soooo good i have bought it 2 times now and i love it , it makes my face look naturale but also flawles and the price is low and the product is great so it's a great deal i wuld recomend it to you❤️
Rana M.
helwan, Cairo
Review for: Fair more...
Its on of the amazing concealers that I've tried
It gives a full covering to the black circles under eyes and the redness makes you feel more awake and alive it feels light so You can you is it daily .. it doesn't makes line .. you can bake it with any kind of lose powder
Toni G.
Review for: Other more...
Was never a huge fan of this before because I couldn’t find a shade light enough for my skin tone. However, I was looking to try a new concealer the other day and noticed there was a lighter shade released and it is perfect. Its a thin consistency so it feel nice and light under the eyes but still has a nice coverage. It’s also affordable as well, so I will be repurchasing. I recommend.
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
I love maybelline for makeup and you can never go wrong with their concealers. Especially this one that shade for 1 is perfect for my complexion and it just blends out so effortlessly and make my under eyes look so smooth. It is a lightweight concealer yet still somewhat full coverage.
Breanna D.
Review for: Light more...
Amazing product looks flawless all day. The blendability on this little gem is insane it lasts the whole day and has amazing coverage. Not too matte but not to radiant either it provides the right amount of hydration this is definitely going in my freelance kit and I wish I could buy a foundation bottle size of this. 10/10 100% would recommend
Shona S.
Dorset
This concealer quickly replaced my everyday concealer as soon as I tried it. It’s so thin in consistency and really doesn’t feel cakey under the eye area. It covers blemishes and dark circles perfectly and goes really well with other maybelline products - I use it with the matte and poreless foundation by maybelline and it blends like a dream.
Adrienne D.
Lion Street, Brecon
Review for: Light more...
Where to begin with this product 🤔 not gonna lie, I was disappointed. I'd seen so many people rave about it and I just wasn't impressed at all. Don't get me wrong it was really easy to blend out and the coverage was decent but I just found it clung to any sort of dryness under my eyes, even after using creams etc. Another thing that disappointed me was the shade range. I bought the lightest shade (10) and when I tried it it was darker than my foundation. I like a bright under eye so obviously not what I was going for! It was pretty cheap and maybe if you have oily skin it might work better for you but if you're like me and have dry skin I would stay clear! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Sofia Y.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is very liquid-y and can be built up to give light to medium coverage, I bought the shade sand and this particular shade runs a bit yellow on me. It doesn't cover dark circles well but good for covering small blemishes.
Works well on days when I just want to wear little makeup. Pretty good for the price!
alix k.
Silverdale, Stanford
Review for: Other more...
I love the formula of this concealer, it’s really thin and creamy. The only downside is that it hasn’t got the best coverage but if your under eye circle aren’t that bad it would be a good coverage for you. They now have a couple of new shades and I bought the lightest one which is perfect for fair skin tones. It is very cheap as well!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?