Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Abi L.
This concealer has great coverage, but the formula dries very fast so you have to work quickly.
Beverly G.
I really enjoy using this concealer because it’s easy to apply and to work with also its cheap
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Love love love this conciliar is so cheap and good quality to use ! Never a fail with this one
Sarah H.
Redding, CA
Fit me concealer My go to concealer. Blendable, buildable coverage, not drying, natural looking
Brianne S.
Cumberland
Review for: Fair more...
This definitely brightens under my eyes. Blends easily but with sheer away of blended too much
Samara H.
Ontario, CA
Love this concealer. Lots of coverage but feels light. It won't crease if you set it by baking.
Knaya T.
Miami
The coverage is not full but it does good in covering the area and leaving a wonderful finish!
SONDOS g.
The best concealer I've ever tried.
Sometimes i used it all over my face instead of foundation
Rach l.
Great drugstore option!! Gives good coverage and is very affordable with a light weight formula
Olivia M.
Hot Springs, AR
The application is easy. Formula spreads easily but covers very nicely. I would recommend this.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back