Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19817)
Buy on Amazon
G͏͏race H.
Review for: Maybelline® New York Fit Me® Concealer 10 Fair 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
When I brought this product, the shade looked good for my fair skin colour. When I tested the product I noticed that it was a little darker than it appeared in the packaging. I liked the look of the packaging, and I also think that the formula is definitely nice. The formula is creamy and has a medium coverage for a concealer. I really like this product, definitely worth a try! I would definitely but this product again, I love it!
Vianne A.
Cebu City
Review for: Medium more...
This is our go-to concealer when we do our makeup before shows and performances. It blends super easily and effortlessly and it gives good coverage. It might crease a little but there’s nothing a good setting powder can’t fix. It lasts all throughout plays and credits and crying and screaming and there has never been any other problems with this concealer. Plus, it’s super affordable and you can buy this at any local drugstore.
RITTA G.
Review for: Medium more...
I have really dark circles and I love it. It has a natural finish, really creamy and easy to blend with your fingers or brush. I always set it with a powder so it doesn't crack so easily but other than that it is really good. Sometimes I even use it without foundation on, to a more natural look. It isn't a high cover-up product, but deffinitely this FIT ME line has the best product/price relationship items ever :)
Charlie K.
Review for: Light more...
I’m in love with this concealer and it is my go to concealer at the moment as soon as I tried it out and wore it for a full day and realised how smooth and flawless it looked I went out the next week and bought two more so I wouldn’t run out any time soon, I also bought a few shades to use on my clients and they love it aswell, seems to work well on all skin types and seems to make pores look almost invisible, I would definitely recommend this to pretty much everyone, from dry skin to oily Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
The simple girl by noura ✿.
Ksa - abha
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
The package is plastic and translucent, and the application tool is a small foam mattress.
Package size 6.8 ml and valid for 6 months from the date of opening ..
The price is about 45 riyals.
Available in Centrepoint, City Max, Boots, Whites and some small beauty shops.

This conseller is available in 6 degrees:

FAIR - 15.
LIGHT - 10.
MEDIUM - 25.
SAND - 20.
DEEP - 35.
CAFE - 30.
The specifications mentioned for the product
Free of oils, wax free, perfumed.
Natural cover that leaves the skin the way it is supposed to be ... refreshed, breathing, natural.
The product is light and easy to integrate.
My opinion and experience:

Packing and packaging are very simple and practical at the same time.
The product has a nasty smell for me, but what I consider a problem.
The texture of the product is light, easy to combine and distribute. "You can use your fingers to blend it or your favorite fabric."
The strength of the coverage is medium to full, the coverage shows normal on the skin. The halos and the strong effects, the amount covered by it alone, I need a corrector.
When you use it around your eye, it is possible to plan your vibe with a better powder.
Its stability is good about 4 ~ 5 hours.
Benefit is used on a daily basis and for light occasions.
Isi O.
Perth, Australia
Review for: Cafe more...
Just okay. Does what it says on the tin, and is about as good as you would expect for the price. Not my favourite concealer but by no means terrible. It's a thin consistency and blends easily so perfect for days when you aren't wearing foundation and just want a little something here and there. A little too watery for under eyes I would think, but great for layering, carving brows or a light contour with a darker shade.
Miranda P.
Port Hawkesbury, NS
Review for: Light more...
I have a hard time finding concealers that don’t crease on me. I have under eye wrinkles and dark circles so usually concealers tend to cling to those areas.. but not this one! I’m so glad I decided to purchase this. Not only is it affordable but it applies nice and smooth and feels like on my face. Best of all it doesn’t crease!
Elaine P.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Sand more...
I don't think the shade range of this is all that great. but i do really like the formula and shade of the concealer i bought. my skin is on the dry side and this concealer was awesome! i'm not a makeup expert but i dont think this concealer is any less than full coverage. my skin didn't feel super dry when i applied a bit of powder to set it. it will move around tho if you don't set it. i will probably buy it again when i find it on sale again.
Lucy S.
Review for: Light more...
I love this concealer, it has good coverage but not too much that you look cakey it also very easy to blend. However I did find that it had a yellow undertone which wasn’t a problem for me as it is what I prefer, I have only tried one colour so not sure what the others are like but for others who are more pinky I would suggest maybe using a tester before buying to see if it matched your undertones. Overall a great product and is definatly one of my new favourite everyday concealers!!❤️
Stephany C.
san gabriel
This concealer works great.It has the perfect size doe foot applicator.Most concealers work on my under eyes but very few look good and completely cover healing zits but this one does.It is just moist enough to not cake but not too liquidly that you need to chase it around your face and hassle with setting powders.My skin is on the drier side and sensitive but this does not cling to my dry patches or break me out.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?