Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19838)
Mariangel M.
Review for: Light more...
The texture is light, creamy and easy to work, melts very easily on the skin and integrates instantly with the tone. The coverage is average pulling low, if we have very dark circles are not going to solve the problem, but if it is something relatively normal, it becomes a great option to use daily. It is not a high coverage hedge, but if the enough to leave the area looking good and slightly lit. The other positive point is the texture, because it is very light and easy to apply, besides, the most important thing is that I do not dry at all the area of ​​the eye contour. Beware of this type of correctors that illuminate the area, because if we have bags in the eye, the only thing we will achieve is to highlight them even more. In make-up, light or illuminating tones are used to highlight areas and dark ones, to sink them, creating volumes. If we have dark circles with bags, which already have volume in them, we will be highlighting them even more, so be careful when choosing the corrector if this is your case.
Erin Marie C.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Sand more...
For a drugstore concealer, the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer has never disappointed me at doing its job. I conceal my under eye area with this product, as well as highlight the bridge of my nose, centre of the forehead and chin, and Cupid's bow. As with most liquid concealers, it should definitely be set with a powder to prevent it from budging or creasing.

Since it is more affordable compared to many other popular concealers, I'm not as afraid to use as much product as I need to achieve the coverage I want. I can easily purchase it again from any local drugstore without breaking the bank for an essential product in my makeup routine!
nur n.
Ipoh, Perak, MY
Again, actually i wanna buy catrice camouflage concealer but they're out of stock and Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer was my 2nd option for concelaer. I bought the shade 10(light) which is the most fair shade if i'm not mistaken. I've already done some research on this concealer and it turned out that it was influenster user choice in 2015. So no harm for trying. However i didn't buy my beauty blender yet so i thought i would look better if i use my beauty blender to blend it underneath my eyes and on some spots.
Lina A.
London
Review for: Light more...
Love the Maybelline Fit Me concealer! Its has a lot of coverage and very creamy. Lasts all day long and can be easily blended. Its like the LA girl pro concealer but its not as thick. I usually use it when I want coverage but don’t want to cake my face too much.

Overall its a great concealer, been using for a really long time now. Its a great for the price. Definitely recommend it to others.
Ashlyn C.
Sault Ste, ON
Review for: Cafe more...
Recently picked up the fit me concealer in #30 cafe ,
In search of something lighter and more natural for summer I tried to accomplish some “ no makeup makeup “ with only a few steps - concealer being the main ingredient.

The texture is amazing , it blends out seamlessly
The coverage is full , but can be blended out for a lighter coverage
There is little to no smell.
And the packing is a typical doe foot applicator - which works perfectly !
I think I may pickup the shade #25 to add a little dimension!
I would recommend this to a Friend and would repurchase

Only complaint is I wish the shade range was a little more diverse - I am pretty tan for summer and I believe Anything lighter would be waayyy to light.
Chloe H.
manchester
AMAZING LIGHTWEIGHT CONCEALER

After seeing this concealer everywhere, I decided to try it out and see if it was worth all the stigma it was receiving.

The concealer itself is very lightweight and natural. Which is great if that's the look you're going for, however it doesn't give amazing coverage so this concealer is only best to even out complexion and give a subtle glow to the skin. It doesn't cover blemishes very well, in my opinion, however when I'm going for a no-makeup makeup look, I find it does a perfect job. it gives the skin an even appearance and give you that "glow" that the skin needs, especially on these winter mornings!
I would say that this concealer is quite buildable, however, only to a certain extent. It has a very light weight feel, so for you girls out there who prefer a minimalist look then this is perfect for you.
The applicator of the concealer is just like a lipgloss brush and the packaging is plastic, which is useful as if you drop it, it won't smash like the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer would.

Overall, I would recommend this product as I feel it is very Lightweight on the skin and doesn't have a heavy feel to it at all. I also have oily, sensitive skin and found that it worked great with my skin, however a setting powder must be used, as with all concealers.
Phylicia B.
Hamilton , ON
This is my one of my favourite concealers from the drugstore. I usually buy mine at Shoppers Drugmart. What I love about it is the creamy consistency, how it is super easy to work with and it covers very well. It’s fail proof and one of my holy grail items. It is comparable to NARS radiant creamy concealer which is far more expensive and honestly not even as good. The Maybelline Fit Me line in general is amazing. I highly recommend this concealer.
omm p.
The maybelline fit me concealer is a medium coverage concealer it has a doe foot applicator and the consistency is very smooth it brightens the under eye area and conceals them quite good but if you have extremely dark circles then u have to use colour corrector .so personally I love the way it gives a natural coverage and brightness to the under eye area so make makeup happen with the maybelline fit me concealer and Find your perfect FIT
Lauren W.
Review for: Sand more...
This concealer is hands down the best drugstore concealer out there. It is also such an amazing price with a medium coverage. I mainly use this for the dark circles under my eyes and occasional pimples. 100% recommend this! Will never get tired of this product and will continue using! So happy I discovered it! The color fits my skin perfectly and leaves my skin looking so natural!  I never find my skin looking cakey throughout the day, which I hate. I have tried most of the other drugstore concealers, making this easily comparable. If you are searching for an affordable concealer, buy this!
Camryn F.
The shade collection of the " Maybelline Fit Me Concealer" is really narrow here in my country, which really disappointed me. I got my hands on the shade " Sand" , which was too light for me but still had the perfect warm undertone for my skin.Medium coverage can be obtained from this creamy concealer , but it can also be built up to Full Coverage.

Sadly, my high expectations for this product had really gone down after the first use of this Concealer. It didnt blend with my foundation properly and certainly didn't stay in place.I wasn't able to obtain an even coat of concealer under my eyes at all.

A few days of use later..... i had around 3 big red breakouts all over my cheeks.Take a look at the website claims for the concealer, where it claims to be Non-comedogenic.

I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin.

it is a standard concealer applicator that has 0.23 fluid ounces.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?