Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20621)
Amanda S.
Hollister, CA
Super great! I'm a MUA and I use both this and the FitMe foundation to cover all skin types
Alex S.
Baltimore, MD
Favorite drugstore concealer, great for under eyes and blemishes. high coverage. must have
Kayla R.
Fayetteville, NC
Something in this concealer really irritates my under eyes. Other than that it covers well.
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
For the price and consistency this Maybelline concealer is great. I'm a fan and will rebuy.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
I really did not like it, I think it does not cover as it should, the texture is very thin
Akhi S.
NewYork
Review for: Medium more...
My favorite concealer all time, you can carry it with you anytime.. lightweight, last long.
Dina M.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Sand more...
Really great concealer! For the price I would say it’s the best quality. On my second one.
Aliza A.
Flushing , NY
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Favorite drug store concealer!!!! Full coverage, light weight, buildable and easy to apply!
Leslie C.
Hiram, GA
Review for: Fair more...
I love this concealer for highlighting the face. It last really long & it’s very buildable
Tádila C.
Review for: Light more...
Good, but the coverage is not 100%. I would like it to look natural and cover the skin well
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?