Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dani E.
chula vista, CA
THE BEST CONCEALER IVE EVER USED! DEFINITELY MY FAVORITE ONE IVE EVER USED! Blends amazing, looks flawless and just matches my skin color perfectly! Sadly won't be repurchasing because it is not from a cruelty free brand.
Tori R.
Reading, OH
Review for: Medium more...
The name Fit Me is true! The concealer matches my skin color the exact way I want it to. It conceals my dark circles and acne scars. It blends fantastically and it’s easy to cover up if need be! Would recommend to others.
Summer D.
This little guy is my go to concealer! It’s amazingggg! The price is pretty good and it last a long time for me! It’s super light and smooth and doesn’t break out my sensitive skin! I recommend this to all makeup beauties
Rachel C.
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is one of my favorites! It goes on smooth and you can layer it to make it full coverage. Doesn’t crease and is lightweight. Very affordable and the packaging is nice too. It’s a great concealer for Anyone!
Jailyn M.
I use this concealer just about everyday , it's a great drug store product it can be a dupe to any high end concealer . Super easy to blend and has great coverage. Most absolutely purchase again and recommend to friends.
Brooke R.
Review for: Light more...
this is my go-to, favorite concealer. it has great coverage without being cakey. it feels lightweight and is easily applied and blendable. it also lasts almost all day, longer than competing products I'e tried. 10/10 recommend and have bought multiple times.
Jean C.
For it's price I don't think you could beat this concealer. I use this everyday to conceal under my eyes and I could not be happier with it. It doesn't cake up or settle in my fine lines and looks very nice on the skin.
Marhia A.
Statesboro, GA
Review for: Fair more...
While it's not miraculous, it's the only concealer that I've found myself buying over and over again! It's a great price, great coverage (I'd say medium & buildable), doesn't cake up. The color selection is great, and it lasts pretty much all day in South GA heat/humidity! 10/10 recommend.
Keishla M.
Bronx , NY
Maybelline fit me concealer are good I just wish they weren’t too oily , it has good coverage but not the best coverage , it’s really good for a everyday makeup routine but to go out and look bomb I prefer another brand
Rebecca M.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Light more...
I bought this after many youtubers I watch recommended it. I use the foundation and LOVE it! However this concealer does not conceal my dark circles and it burns under my eyes. Even after setting it, it still creases :(
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?