Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lexie W.
Best concealer ever!!!!!! Will never touch another type of concealer again!!! Forever my favorite!
Astrid D.
Brownsville , TX
Amazing product excellent pigment and quality. It's really works great I love this brand in general
Trang V.
Carrollton
Love love love. I like the coverage, I just bought the wrong color. Will definitely buy another one
Cheyenne A.
Just brought this weekend and im in love smooth application melts right into my skin and great look
Marissa S.
PRESTONSBURG, KY
This is a really good concealer. Normally other ones do not smooth out, this one does not do that.
Hailey M.
Jacksonville
it has amazing coverage but i would prefer for the brush to be more flexible for easier application
SunMoonKG G.
Review for: Other more...
The concealer can be used as a dupe for the lesser coverage of Tarte Shape Tape or Nars concealer.
Abril P.
Griffin, GA
Love this concealer.. It is one of my favorite drugstore brand concealers. Definitely recommend.
Pam M.
Maryville
I love it. I don’t get much sleep so using this makes me look less dead which is always a bonus!
Amanda A.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Review for: Light more...
This is a nice heavy concealer, a little goes a long way . I set it with some translucent powder
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back