Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Annalisa D.
Montrose
Review for: Light more...
Absolutely amazing! This concealer has a special place in my heart since it was my first ever concealer. I’ve used it since 5th grade definitely my favorite. It acts like the nars concealer. Works well with the fit me powder too. 10/10 would but again.
Sydney L.
Gulf Breeze
Review for: Sand more...
I love how inexpensive this product is compared to high end products. The only flaw that made me quit buying it, is it creases bad, even with primer and setting powder it creases & that is the one thing i look for in concealers is if it creases or not.
Marissa R.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer had really good coverage but when I first put it on it burned my under eye. I continued to use it until I noticed a big red spot under my eye. It stayed there for over 2 months. Worst concealer I have ever tried.
❄️❄️ C.
Parrish
Review for: Light more...
I got issues with this product since the day one. Not hating it but not liking it. This creased me out so bad. And even worse FLASHBACKS!!!!! I took a pic and it flashbacked AF! It look extremely cakey under my eyes! Bad formula. Return this right away.
sav 🌼.
Mays Landing
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
This product is you get what you pay for. If you have sensitive skin, this is not for you. This dries out my under eyers and stings. It is better to splurge a little more
Maritza C.
San Jose
The concealer doesn't have a wide shade range, but if you can find your color, it is a great drugstore option which is buildable to an almost full coverage. It pairs good with the matte fit me foundation and helps add coverage to my acne. I also like using this as an eye base!
Lia C.
Chicago , IL
Love this concealer! It have a nice application brush and goes on easy and easy to blend, does not leave too bad of creases on the under eye. Covers my bags great! Would recommend to someone needing a cheap but good concealer.
Courtney H.
Mount Juliet
When I don’t feel like spending the money on shape tape, I use this product everyday! It is the closest thing I have found to shape tape! It works perfect! Not too thick!
Victoria C.
Brooklyn, NY
All I got to say is this product will replace what ever you are using now. This is light weight and looks so natural on the skin. I’ve already been though 3 tubes of this and I will continue to purchase this therefore this is my holy grail you have to try it!!!
Faye P.
Glen Burnie, MD
Review for: Fair more...
So when it comes to concealer, this is one of the ones that are in my makeup bag. It takes about 2 coats, sometimes 3 to get a full look, but it makes a great base coat.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back