Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19785)
Buy on Amazon
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
This is by far one of my favorite concealer. Coverage is great and lasts all day. Best
Rosalba U.
Odessa, TX
Just Love it One of the Best Concealer i ever try and the best is that it's affordable
Keserie G.
Friendswood, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Does the job every time I have to cover up my dark circles because of my lack of sleep
Danakai W.
Bremerton
Review for: Light more...
awesome for drugstore but i won’t be repurchasing because the company tests on animals.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
It is long wear and it glides on so easily. It feels great and light weight on my skin!
hailey w.
Holden, ME
Love this for under your eyes and covering acne its creamy and really easy to blend out
Taylor D.
AMAZING! Really great product if you're on a budget and still provides awesome results
Bell B.
Venice
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer a lot, great for dry skin just wish they had a larger color range.
Jeneba C.
I don't know why, but this product excentuated my dark eczema spots. Total fail for me.
Carlie F.
Saint Louis, MO
My fav concealer. Works well to reduce under eye discoloration and to highlight my face
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?