Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Traci M.
This product works great for that under the eyes concealment. Definitely a great price for what you get
member-2db4bc0f6
South Gate, CA
Covers blemishes well!i love this product!would def recommend!!! I love Maybelline and its inexpensive
Ella S.
Clinton Township, MI
Really like this concealer and the whole Maybelline fit me line. Covers up imperfections really nicely.
Kali S.
Vancouver, WA
I use this everyday and I like it a lot except I prefer creams not liquids but it still is really nice
Candice C.
This concealer is so good! Very creamy, blendable and it's the only concealer that doesn't crease on me
Lillian G.
I love this product! It covers my dark circles really well, and it is very easy to use. No complaints!
Samantha W.
Amazing product. I love this brand. I use this everyday. I would recommend this to every one. :))))))))
Alisia H.
Review for: Light more...
Really good coverage for the under eyes, it's easy to blend out and I use it all the time when I go out
Sydni W.
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Deep more...
Favorite concealer. Buy them from Kroger. They blend beautifully with the foundation. Minimal creasing.
Ava K.
Moorhead, MN
Nothing too spectacular about it, but it does do the job. And for the price, you can’t really go wrong.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back