Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Katie E.
Washburn, MO
Absolutely love this product! The wand makes it super easy to apply the concealer wherever I need it.
Cindy C.
Review for: Sand more...
This is a great concealer for a drugstore brand. It is light weight and it gives a very natural look!
Emilee M.
Rosharon, TX
This concealer reminds me of the nars radiant and creamy concealer! For the price you can’t beat it.
Recel L.
Review for: Sand more...
This brand of concealer really fit to my under eye and for head they cover my darkspot and blemishes
Shadya M.
Very affordable, it covers amazing but it's not too tick, I love it's package and everything about it
Kaitlyn W.
Akron, OH
Review for: Fair more...
Medium to full coverage. Creamy formula. Good pricing. Good color range. I prefer a thicker formula.
Alexis C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Light more...
such a good concealer, its applicator makes it so easy to apply and it blends into the skin very nice
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
This is a good concealer. Down side is it does not cover dark circles. Great for highlighting though.
Sabrina C.
Suffolk, VA
I like using this under my eyes to brighten them up. It has a thin consistency and is easy to blend.
Taylor H.
Arlington
Review for: Fair more...
Pretty alright for a drugstore concealer. Not enough in the tube to impress me. Good color choices
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back