Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20726)
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
i thought this concealer would’ve been good but i didn’t like it at all. it was too thick in my opinion
Katelyn R.
Love this product. It has really great coverage and it's good to wear on it's own with out foundation.
Denise S.
Bismarck, ND
Great concealer with beautiful coverage, it blends so easily and has minimial creasing under the eyes.
Ella S.
Clinton Township, MI
Really like this concealer and the whole Maybelline fit me line. Covers up imperfections really nicely.
Aurelie M.
One of the best drugstore concealers i have tried out. Best concealer for hiding dark circles en spots!
Amelia H.
I love this product but I can't find a shade to fit me to save my life is someone can halo me PLAESE do
Ashley C.
Lubbock , TX
Review for: Other more...
Love this product! Very affordable and works amazing. It is easy to apply and makes skin look flawless.
👠👗Yazmin S.
Houston , TX
Review for: Fair more...
Es un concealer muy de buena cobertura fácil de difuminar uno de los mejores de farmacia me gusta mucho
Jasmyn A.
Deltona , FL
Review for: Sand more...
I love the fit me concealer. They remind me so much of the tarte shape tape and the price is amazing !
Anibielka N.
Definitely love this concealer! I think this is my holy grail concealer from the drugstore. Love it 😍💕
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back