Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19825)
Buy on Amazon*
Katarina K.
Haven’t found a better affordable concealer at the drugstore yet. Covers well and stays put.
Elizabeth E.
Leeton, MO
I love this concealer! I use it over my high end MAC concealer. Love the coverage and price!
Danielle H.
lehigh acres fl
Review for: Fair more...
This product is a great show for the NARS concealer, very affordable. Great coverage as well.
kathia t.
Me gusta por q ase q mis ojeras desaparecen y me siento radiante al andar por las calles así
Jen E.
Shorewood, WI
The best drug store concealer! It doesn’t cake up and it conceals even the most red pimples!
Loren L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Very good for my undereye circles, staple concealer in my collection! Not too heavy or cakey
Alexandra S.
Love it to death used it for a good year now o try to use different but I can't it's to good
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
I love this concealer. It's easy to use, has a great wand for application, and stays all day.
Marissa K.
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer is nice but it does cake up just a little. It's a medium coverage I would say
Sibonei A.
Lawrenceville, GA
My favorite of all concelears you should definitely get this one I recommend it for everyone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?