Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Lizet C.
W Sacramento, CA
Review for: Medium more...
Concealer works great on my skin plus i love the way it covers my black circles and blemishes on my face..
Caitlin L.
Kirvin
A very beautiful concealer but sometimes can make the undereye a bit to dry looking. some creasing as well.
Nozliya A.
Bellevue, WA
I finally found ac concealer that works like magic for me! absolutely love it. Buy it, you won't regret it~
Cora M.
Yonkers, NY
Review for: Maybelline New York Fit Me! Concealer, 15 Fair, 0.23 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2) by Maybelline more...
I usually don't buy drug store makeup anymore, but this one lives up to the hype and currently using it. :)
Desirae M.
Very light and creamy concealer. Blends out nicely but I personally prefer a more full coverage concealer.
Soenid P.
Carolina,PR
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is creamy. It blend really well. With a small touch you can use a lot. Is very long lasting.
Bryanna S.
Very nice for everyday use and for days I don't want to wear foundation but want a little bit of coverage.
Madelynn B.
Review for: Medium, Light, Sand more...
Wonderful product. Would love to do a full in depth review on it. Love it so much. Works for my skin tone.
Casey A.
Dallas TX, TX
I love this concealer. It is medium coverage and does the job well. Plenty of options for different shades.
jo j.
Morton grove , IL
I really like this product. This covers my darks circles and blemishes really well. It's very long-lasting!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back