Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Jess R.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Sand more...
Very affordable. And food quality for the price. Last long especially when you bake with powder
Angela R.
Dallas , TX
I use this concealer under my eyes. And it brightens up my face , and it’s super easy to blend.
kenia v.
San Diego, CA
This concealer is totally affordable and does what it has to do but its not one of my favorite.
Shannon M.
Algonquin, IL
This is great for the price. Goes on well and great color matches. I’d recommend for the cost.
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
I use this product when I am contouring and highlighting. Is a great product for a great price.
Darlin G.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love this concealer because it makes my face glow and it's not that expensive either! Love it
Janice R.
Mathis
Review for: Fair more...
Loved this concealer for my face it met my expectations and I would definitely purchase again.
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Review for: Medium more...
I’ve recently started using this but so far it is really amazing . I have no problems with this
Margó W.
Marion , IN
Review for: Sand more...
Great creamy consistency. It does make my under eye area look dry and caked if I use too much.
Christina A.
New Castle
Love it full coverage and wears all day and also can be just worn alone with out any foundation
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?