Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20732)
Dayanara R.
This is one of the most full coverage concealers out there. It’s affordable and it has a flawless finish.
Stephanie F.
Palmdale , CA
Review for: Sand more...
This is forever one of
My holy grain concealors. It’s so affordable and such great quality and coverage .
haylee B.
Fayetteville, AR
I LOVE ALL THE FIT ME PRODUCTS. the concealer goes on smooth and i have zero complaints. Love it so much
Carrie P.
This does a really great job at concealing the undereyes, acne, and scarring. Great shade range as well.
Dulce C.
Pharr, TX
My favorite concealer it is just amazing and such a cheap price highly recommend this! Such great quality
Ellie B.
Review for: Sand more...
Very good coverage... my go to concealer... I wouldn't recommend for undereye use... it creases very easy
Virmelys BM-166401 B.
8400 NW 25th Street, Suite 100, DORAL,FL
Es muy buen corrector !!! Me encanta esta serie de productos fit me !!! Estoy ansiosa por probar la base
Hannah T.
Opelousas, LA
Love this concealer. I use it for my under eyes and it doesn't crease. I also use it to cover blemishes.
Shannon T.
Philadelphia, PA
My secret weapon. I don't let myself try more expensive concealers because this little guy works wonders.
Hannah G.
La Grange
Review for: Light more...
One of my favorite concealers! I always keep this one in my purse for in the go touch ups and cover ups.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back