Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20675)
La'Tia S.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 35 Deep 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This product is amazing ! It goes on pretty well and the blend is great! Great choice and amazing price !
Kristina L.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fair more...
Goes on super easy super easy to apply and blends amazing last all day love it not oily or sticky amazing
adriana s.
Pearsall
Great drug store concealer. Covers up my dark circles and brightens. Well definitely buy again next time.
Morgan M.
N Chesterfld, VA
It works pretty well to be honest. It conceals nicely, just on really dark spots it doesn't work as well.
Alondra M.
Fontana
Very good quality. Easy to apply on ones face. Very good coverage. Holds up very well throughout the day
lear30326oriana m.
El mejor corrector que puede haber perfecto para todo tipo de piel cubre lo mas pequeños detalles jajaja
Yaritza L.
oakland
Review for: Medium, Cafe, Light, Deep more...
Cute my friend put it on once on me never really had one before but it looks nice to clean your brows up
Allison C.
Neely, MS
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Absolute fave drugstore Concealer. This is such a great light weight nice coverage AFFORDABLE Concealer.
Hanna I.
Review for: Medium more...
I like the concealer alot the coverage is medium but it doesnt last long on my oily under eye or eyelids.
Ingrid R.
Van Nuys, CA
I love this concealer its so good, the coverage is so good I can't believe I was hesistant on trying it !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back