Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Madison R.
Colorado
Better than mars great shade selection lots of product great for acne and the unfereyes love the consistency
Kaitlyn T.
La Follette
Review for: Fair, Medium more...
Not my favorite but it works ,it creases a lot and it rubs off really easy.But the colors matched really well
amanda b.
United States
Good coverage for me and easy to blend. Its my favorite drugstore concealer not expensive. And easy to apply.
Quintionna J.
Macon, GA
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 35 Deep 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
Great product , very nice coverage and lightweight , this product is long lasting and has a nice shade range.
i love using maybelline fit me concealer because the coverage is so damn! for me they give me full coverage.
Thi C.
Orlando, FL
Comparable to NARS radiant concealer but I would not recommend for sensitive skin, it burnt my under eyes l.
Jeniffer G.
Miami Lakes, FL
I think this is the BEST drugstore concealer, the pigmentation and the coverage are amazing, just love it!!!
Deanna C.
Review for: Light more...
Love love LOVE this concealer! Affordable, good coverage & blends out beautifully with your beauty blender!!
emely c.
va
I like to think of these more like the tarte concealer these are full coverage and leaves a nice do we finish
Cristina V.
Erie, PA
I'll say is lightweight to medium coverage. It works good and feels good. It costs around 10 so it worth it.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back