Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jenna A.
Winnemucca, NV
This is the only concealer I use. It always matches my foundation and isn't cakey. It's great for everyday wear
Roxanne P.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love the product it really helps to conceal underage circles like no other and for the price you can't beat it
Linda S.
Cypress, TX
Review for: Light more...
Ive uses up all of it!!! Already on my 3rd one. Love this concealer so much!! I use it as foundation itself lol
jakeria s.
I love concealer its great at blending and at making you look like a fashion model i love it rate 10 out of 10
Alejandra R.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
This is good! It works well for under the eyes but not on pimples in my opinion and it's easy to buy I love it
Sarojini T.
Danbury, CT
This is the best concealer ever.i love all Maybelline products it brightens my face and brings glow on my face.
Madalyn S.
Review for: Sand more...
Good for spot concealing, just wish there was a wider shade selection. Other thank that it’s a amazing product.
Jackie L.
Lompoc, CA
Really good medium coverage concealer. Very light on skin and good price. I recommend it definitely. I love it
April L.
Findlay, OH
Overall, great product! I have oily and sometimes dry skin and it works so well with my skin! Highly recommend
Claudia L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Awesome drugstore concealer. Really similar in quality to my Nars "Radiant creamy concealer" and 1/2 the price.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart