Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Jennifer C.
El Paso , TX
I am currently using this and I love it! It was cheap and they had my perfect shade! I recommend to everyone!
Kennedy G.
This is the best concealer at the drugstore. It's so affordable for how well it works. I highly recommend it.
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
Not a big fan of Maybelline it's mostly cheap and covers for only a few hours. Works if there is nothing else
Noelia R.
Love this concealer. It has great coverage and doesn't sink into my pores. It's buildable and spreads great.
Sue K.
Leominster, MA
Great concealer! Decent coverage, blends well, available in a great color range. Can't beat the price either.
Allison K.
Bethel Park, PA
I have this product and for the price I say it's AMAZING. It's coverage is very nice and a very nice formula!
Amber S.
Harrison
Great coverage, amazing for the price. Great drugstore product. I will continue to use this product. Awesome.
amanda b.
United States
Good coverage for me and easy to blend. Its my favorite drugstore concealer not expensive. And easy to apply.
Juana G.
This is one of the very first concealers i bought, i loved it, had great coverage and it lasted all day too!
ennyj c.
Review for: Sand more...
No frills concealer. This is one of my favorite drug store brands. Blends nicely with the Fitme foundations.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back