Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20644)
Karen C.
I love this concealer is so creamy and super easy to blend
You can definitely build more coverage if needed
Hannah L.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Medium more...
I chose a color too light but this is amazing! I also love how slender it it. It's easy to apply AND blend.
Allie A.
Miami Beach , FL
Such a great drugstore concealer. Creamy, blends well, looks amazing on the skin and doesn't crease on me.
Allysía A.
Review for: Sand more...
This is my favorite concealer EVER! Great coverage and I love using it as a highlight for that natural glow
Taryn Z.
Cheektowaga, NY
This concealer compares to nars creamy concealer . It's light and creamy and looks flawless under the eyes
Amanda S.
Weidman, MI
Favorite HG concealer!! I think it's better than the nars radiant creamy concealer and such a great price!
Katarina L.
This is the best concealer for cleaning up my brows as well as creating a clean canvas for blending shadow
Savannah P.
This concealer is so amazing!! I use it to highlight my face and it always looks so beautiful and natural.
Jacqueline V.
Edinburg, TX
It doesn't crease, i love it soo muchh! My favorite drugstore concealer even the foundation is my favorite!
Alyssa C.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
REALLY GOOD DRUG STORE CONCEALER! Last long, great coverage. Best for under eyes! Covers blemishes alright
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?