Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
brittany d.
Oxford , NC
This stuff is amazing. It's my go to concealer at the moment. I was very amazed at how great it actually covered.
giuliana d.
Buenos Aire
This concealer i awesome, I've used it, and it covers all your spots and dark circules. I think I'll buy it again
rachel m.
Cameron Park
This concealer is one of the best I’ve tried. It melts to your skin and they fit to your skin color pretty well!
Olivia S.
Turlock, CA
This is the concealer that i use every time i do my makeup routine. The coverage is excellent though not lasting.
Devany A.
Phoenix , AZ
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
Very creamy very great with highlighting your face concealing under ur eyes and eyebrows
Light to medium coverage
Cindy A.
Los Angeles, CA
Good concealer. It is very creamy and doesn't settle into any fine lines. Price is fair for drugstore product.
Shallon H.
Review for: Cafe more...
Perfect match! Covers exactly what I need covering. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too. Good consistency
Nayeli N.
Love it , its the right color for my skin absolutely love it really recommend this concealer!Always use it daily
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer really helped with my under eye dark circles! It is lightweight and it is easy to apply and blend!
Yours t.
I mixed this with a little bit of powder and it was 100 percent coverage I love it and its my drugstore favorite.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back