Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Payton L.
Allendale, MI
Review for: Light more...
This was great! It is a dupe for the urban decay naked concealer i think! It is easy to apply and easy to blend!
Taylor M.
Kendallville, IN
Review for: Light more...
I love this paired with the fit me foundation, it blends so effortlessly and is medium to full coverage I love it
Gabrielle S.
I love this. It's medium coverage and really nice and hydrating under the eyes. It doesn't really cake up either.
Hannah B.
Killen, AL
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer!! It's my go to concealer. It's so creamy and the coverage is great! I use it under my eyes!
Iran C.
Chicago
All time favorite concealer. Own about 5 of these already. I use the shade 25. Works wonderful with my skin tone.
Jackie
Brooklyn, NY
Not the best concealer for covering super dark circles but it does a great job for when cleaning up my eyebrows!
Rachel K.
Morgantown, WV
This concealer is great and full coverage. It covers the blemishes on my face, it's the best concealer and cheap!
Emma M.
Tampa
These are my favorite drugstore concealer. They are very light on the skin, and give a very flawless appearance.
Elisabeth B.
Boca Raton, FL
Review for: Light more...
Not a full coverage concealer, but is so nice and easy to blend! Love it for my no makeup looks! Very affordable
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
this was the first and only concealour I've ever used. I just love it so much I'm scared to try anything new! Lol
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back