Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Vonda V.
wilsonville, AL
Review for: Fair more...
Good product for a nice price. It does the job and doesn't break the bank! It blends well with my makeup. Worth it!
Kaylie M.
Cordell, OK
I love this concealer! It's great for concealing and highlighting/contouring. It covers my under eye dark circles.
sandra d.
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Jazbel L.
Park City, IL
Review for: Medium more...
To oily for my skin type. It cracks under my eyes. The price is great but it just didn't work out for my skin type.
Kayla C.
E Providence, RI
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF. i dont buy high end concealers beause this works just the same. Its natural and amazing
Jessica R.
Harrisburg, PA
A fitting easy to match shade. Highlights well. Covers well. Spreadable and not sticky. Perfect in morning routine
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
Everybody should know about this concealer! It’s axing and very affordable, is a dupe for the shape tape by tarte!
Sojaila E.
Pretty good and basic concealer, do the work and works perfect for dry skin
good coverage and perfect for daily use
Megan H.
Marlton , NJ
Review for: Sand more...
I love this product, I’ve been using it for years. The coverage is perfect for a natural look and r blends so well.
Alicia V.
Newmarket
Nice consistency! It doesn't really cover up a thing on my face! It's something that seems like the nars concealer.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart