Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Sara B.
Really hydrating and doesn't crease. It has a great amount of coverage and a lot of product. Definitely recommend!
Lin H.
This concealer is great, it does its job, however after a while it does wipe off easily, especially with oily skin
Danelle G.
Great product to cover under eye circles or blemishes. Super creamy consistency and small enough to take traveling.
Mary R.
Clute, TX
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer! It's definitely a build able concealer. The only thing is I wish the wand was a little bigger.
Phelicia C.
Eagle Lake, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to concealer . It blends well and hides blemishes and my dark circles when I do not get enough sleep.
Christina R.
Davie, FL
This concealer was ok. Couldn't get a color that I really liked on me. They were a bit too light for my skin color.
Brittany P.
Arizona City, AZ
I love this product!! It's very creamy, easy to bleand out, and has a good amount of product. It's inexpensive to.
Phuong P.
Review for: Sand more...
this has medium coverage but i prefer full coverage. lasts long and good value! color matches me almost perfectly.
Jessica R.
Harrisburg, PA
A fitting easy to match shade. Highlights well. Covers well. Spreadable and not sticky. Perfect in morning routine
Shannon K.
I like this concealer! Great coverage and color! Easy to throw in my purse to go from work to night out, if needed!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back