Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ali M.
Review for: Fair more...
This product is amazing and I recommend them to my friends and they are glad I did because they love the product now
Marisha B.
-Only 5 shades :(
-Nice applicator
-Medium coverage
-Great for beginners in makeup
-Good for under eys
-ONLY 5 BUCKS
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
I love this concealer. It's smooth and creamy but only has a medium coverage. It comes in a large variety of shades.
Miranda C.
Aurora, IL
It works but it is a little chalky when I try to blend it in to my under eyes it creases and I dislike that about it
Morgan h.
Irmo, SC
Great formula, nice smell, absolutely adore for highlighting! Blends well and buildable if you have under eye circles
Karissa W.
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT!! I discovered this product after watching KathleenLights and I cannot go a day without using it!
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Pretty good concealer. It does look a little on the orange side but I have it in the lightest color. Would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
By far one of the best concealers you can find at the drug store. It is so creamy and pigmented. Very easy to blend.
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
A nice go to for a natural day. It doesn't add to much coverage but the formula itself is very creamy and hydrating.
Jennah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Easy application with the doe foot applicator. Little on the oily side never fully dries matte on my skin personally.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart