Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19847)
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
Awesome concealer, I always reach back for it even after using all of my higher end ones. It doesn’t crease and is extremely affordable, I would say though that it doesn’t have a very full coverage effect so I normally use it more for brightening.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
A lot of product in one convenient tube. Easy to fit in any kind of bag or purse. I like the applicator wand and I like the price. Good value. I feel like it does a pretty good job and blends pretty well for a drugstore brand of concealer.
Čelebić L.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Light more...
I’ve been buying this one for a couple months now and it’s such a good concealer. I wish it was a bigger bottle but still works the best and says on for a long period.. would totally buy again. 5 starts for this item
Ellie B.
Review for: Fair more...
This is my favorite drugstore concealer! I love it because it isn’t much different then some of my high end ones. This applies so smoothly to the skin, has good coverage, and I can depend on it to stay on it to stay on all day. When I’m finished with my makeup it looks so flawless!
Miriam M.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Fair more...
This is my all time favorite concealer, hands down. It is easy to blend, very buildable,does not crease under the eye. It’s also long lasting. The packaging is ok nothing fancy but the applicator does its job. I would definitely recommend.
Michaela S.
While I like this concealer, I always find that it is a tad bit watery and blends into nothing if you are a hard beautyblender user. However, using a beautyblender or your finger lightly and then set it with powder and you are good to go!
Amber G.
Mount Holly
Review for: Light more...
Good concealer. Not great. Does the job. I like it and continue to use it. Creases twoards the end of the day so I don't live that. Doesn't brighten much or do anything special.
Brittany F.
Springfield, IL
This is the best drugstore concealer for a natural buildable coverage. It
Reminds me of the NARS in the packaging but not all the way with consistency. This is very nice.
Jocelyn I.
Fort Worth , TX
Review for: Light more...
I had high hopes for this concealer because I saw really good reviews but when I bought it I just hate how it would blend it wasn’t blending well with my foundation which I hated because then you would see patches of my skin and makeup.
tatiana s.
Review for: Sand more...
Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer is a holy grail product! It brightens your under eye without making your face too greasy. The coverage is light- medium, so if you have dark circles you may want to find a concealer with my coverage.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?