Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (20645)
Michelle D.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer really helped with my under eye dark circles! It is lightweight and it is easy to apply and blend!
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
Bomb drugstore concealer! Medium to full coverage . Doesnt settle in fine lines! Looks beautiful under the eyes!
Shallon H.
Review for: Cafe more...
Perfect match! Covers exactly what I need covering. Sometimes I use it as an eyeshadow base too. Good consistency
Anna R.
The BEST concealer ever! A total dupe for the Naked concealer. Lightweight, covers well, and a nice shade range!
Deja'Von🌵
Love the product. But these concealers to have a wide color range for more people. Not everyone is white or tan.
Anayeli C.
Tried this one but left my face cakey but i used sometimes to clean up my brows makes them stand out ;-) love it
Daisy C.
This concealer is amazing! A great dupe for high end products! The price is so cheap ! And the quality is great!
Amanda M.
Moses Lake, WA
Does the job. But I think people make this seem better than this is. I don't use half a face of concealer though.
Johnny Y.
Green Bay, WI
I'm honestly only using this product because it goes well with my FitMe foundation and it doesn't really crease.
Isamar S.
San Jose
Love this conceale is really easy to work with and it dosent dry quick as others concelaers do totally recomend !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?