Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Buy on Amazon
Marissa L.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Review for: Fair more...
This is my HOLY GRAIL concealer! It’s such full coverage! I wear shade 15 all year round. This is the best drug store concealer. It’s easily blend able. I also use this as a eye shadow primer with a little powder and it’s great! I 10/10 recommend this product!!!!
Diana P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Fair more...
I have been using this concealer for a couple months now and i really love it. It also covers up my under eye bags or any discoloration i have on my face. I love using it to brighten my undereye and the places i want brighten. Its a real good drugstore concealer that is very affordable.
Justice N.
gastonia
Review for: Fair more...
Love this concealer is does an amazing job of covering redness and blemishes but works great under eyes too! It is very buildable and my absolute favorite!! Very smooth would defiantly purchase again. Love pairing it with my fit me foundation!
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas , KY
Review for: Fair more...
Beautiful light coverage concealer. Great to brighten the under eye but if you actually need coverage your not going to get it. Very light coverage. Don’t expect it to hide redness or dark circles. Me, myself... I prefer a full coverage concealer.
Grace T.
Wilmette
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me ® Concealer 15 Light 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
it’s alright the formula isn’t that good but it still is buildable. i liked it but i have found others that are better because it isn’t full coverage. but it is cheap
Maria S.
Review for: Medium more...
It’s an everyday concealer. I would say medium coverage and very affordable. Stays nicely with powder on top. But it creases under my eyes (it might be because i have so many issues around my eye area) i think it’s a great product for someone that doesn’t have huge issues to cover up
Audriana M.
I like to use concealers for highlighting purposes- this concealer is very lightweight, and does not give a decent coverage if thats what you are looking for. Ive seen many people on youtube use it for highlighting but i am just not satisfied by the coverage at all. I dont like to look super cakey but i also want my dark circles to be covered, and this does not do it at all.

The formula as i said is light, i suppose can be a bit build-able but not by much. I find it dries out matte and can make the undereye area to appear a bit dry. Its creamy and soft when you initially apply it and looks good om the skin, but once it sets i dont like the dry look at all.

Over all i do not like this, it lacks coverage, really dislike the matte finish. The price for the amount of product is pricey in my opinion. There is hardly anything in the tube and runs out quickly

The shade range is the second thing i disliked the most. All shades seem to have more peachy undertones, which i hate with a passion when i want something for highlighting! I have yet to find a decent drugstore concealer with a good shade ranges. Even the lightest shades in this are darker once dried, especially compared to other concealers i used labeled as a FAIR or LIGHT shade- this does not look that light. It has such strong peach undertones.

I think this is a good option for those seeking a lightweight concealer, with little coverage and like the matte finish. And for those of you who prefer peachy undertones. I can see this being a better option for simply concealing VERY lightly under the eye- , but not highlighting. The only good thing i can say is the consistency is creamy and nice when applying- But this is not something i would buy again.
La D.
Houston
I use this concealer and omg it's one of the best drugstore concealers you could find. Buy it if you can't afford the tarte one . This is a dupe for tarte concealer.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer at the moment! This concealer has a really creamy and hydrating formula. I would say it has medium coverage. It definitely needs to be set with a powder - but it lasts all day! Great color range and price too.
Michal H.
Killeen , TX
Review for: Fair more...
I absolutely love this Concealer it is one of my favorite drugstore concealer is at all times I literally use it every time that I do my make up and it is just so creamy and a matches my skin color perfectly I definitely recommend this to anyone
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?