Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Great drugstore product. Nice quality you get for the price of the product. Better than a lot of high end concealers
Chelsea H.
Amazing concealer, goes on smooth and hides imperfections and eye bags perfectly matches my skin and blends perfectly
Katie J.
Elgin
I really love this concealer! It's really nice under the eyes and doesn't crease and I think it's a very good price!
Melany N.
It's great!! No bad reviews. Covers a lot, I really can't stop using it. The perfect combination with the foundation.
Adis H.
Review for: Sand more...
I would like to use this concealer. The brand is very high quality and I seen reviews about it and works very great.
Kacie B.
Harrisburg
It’s not the best concealer but not the worst either. i could use more coverage with it but i love how it blends out.
Ashley H.
Great concealer the only thing is I wish so much product wouldn't come out each time I use it. price is a little high
Cheyenne F.
10/10 great coverage and feels very light on my skin. best concealer i've used. looks great on and stays on all day!
Asceana M.
San Antonio, TX
A dupe for the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer but way more affordable!! Doesn't sit in the fine lines at all
Nithya N.
Review for: Medium more...
A clean concealer
Cover my dark circles perfectly, equally usefully for light/heavy makeup im happy with this product
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back