Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
doris g.
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer is very good, I like it very much, if you want a natural look this concealer is perfect, it is cheap.
Allison K.
This is my all time favorite concealer. I have tried other ones but none work as well and have as great of coverage.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: Fair, Light more...
Great drugstore product. Nice quality you get for the price of the product. Better than a lot of high end concealers
Lucia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love doesbt crease if applied with beauty blender my sister recommended it said it was a dupe for Nars love it though
Jay S.
Port St Lucie
This concealer is like a dupe of the too face concealer. It does not crease. It is great for undereyes and blemishes.
silver r.
Love this but i got a shade to dark for my skin tone so i mix a lighter conceler with it and it has an okay coverage.
Brianna R.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Medium more...
This concealer is great for under eye! Very blendable and affordable! The colors are easy to find your shade as well.
Lovelyy 3.
Good coverage concealer it is a great drug store concealer! I recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap concealer.
sasha F.
Clifton, NJ
A nice go to for a natural day. It doesn't add to much coverage but the formula itself is very creamy and hydrating.
Jessica M.
Eagan, MN
LOVEEEE THESE! Specially under my eyes! One of my favorites! It definitely works very great! I highly suggest these!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back