Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Natalie 😋.
I currently have this concealer. It works really good, although I got the wrong color but I’ve been making it work.
Destiny G.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
Wow this omg I can't stress enough I love it love it love it, buildable looks great cheap, lasts long in any shade
Trenice C.
Decatur, GA
I really love this drugstore concealer! I used to use it faithfully before I purchased a concealer by Urban Decay!
Stephanie g.
Review for: Cafe more...
I got this at target for 3$ an I'm just shook at the quality, it covered my eye bags so well an, it smells nice;_;😂
Delgertsetseg N.
Fairfax, VA
It is very good product. I love it so much👍🏻 i think it is better than age rewind!!! It is dupe for nars concealer😉
Jordan G.
Marshall, MI
Great coverage and is great for dry skin! just set it with some powder and it works well! :) I would purchase this!
Lily
Love this!! You can always find the perfect shade for you. Definitely one of my favorite products. Would recommend.
member-a12a6
Blends really well with my foundation, doesn't build up or looks cake like under my eyes. Good for under eye bags.
Shayla R.
Elko, NV
Love this product, it's my go to concealer. I have horrible (genetic) dark circles and this covers it like a dream!
Lavetta J.
I love Maybelline concealer on me it looks great. The product is very light and the right color match for my skin.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back