Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mirlinda R.
Watertown, CT
My favorite concealer, it's a little dewy and lasts pretty long. It doesn't make me look cakey and it's easy to blend
jennifer l.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer, it gives a light to medium coverage, long lasting, didn't crease, blends well and inexpensive.
Taylor H.
My number concealer. Since I am very fair skinned it is hard to find the right concealer. Use this product everyday.
Miranda N.
Orem
For a drug store product, this is the holy grail concealer. I swear, it is almost as good as tarpe shape tape.
doris g.
Review for: Deep more...
This concealer is very good, I like it very much, if you want a natural look this concealer is perfect, it is cheap.
Anay A.
Gilcrest, CO
Absolutely love this concealer! Does a great job concealing my under eye circles and hiding any pimples I might have.
Peyton H.
Very good coverage. Doesn't crease. Hides blemishes easily. Packaging is very nice. Not a very wide range of shades.
andrea p.
Sunnyvale
Love this concealer it's Nars radiant concealer, the formula is creamy and it stays on all day, it one of my go to's!
Karen H.
At first i hated this, then I have it another try & now I literally use it every day, I love it , it's full coverage
Nicole  C.
Seminole, Fl
I have fair and custard shade it's a great formula , stays on through the day and doesn't cake up. A dupe for nars .
Maria G.
Santa Paula, CA
Does it give fair or full coverage ?
Britt
Is this concealer comparable to the nars concealer?
Dulce G.
Do you use setting powder with this concealer? What kind works best?
pia d.
st. petersburg
Blanca V.
I've been looking for a new concealer for a while and I have tried many but so far I have found none that are full coverage and will over my dark circles.. Suggestions?

back