Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20721)
Samantha C.
I like this product, it is effective in concealing blemishes. it does feel a little heavy and thick when it is on.
Laura M.
Denver, CO
I love it. It provides good coverage, blends easily & the consistency isn't too thick for the under eye. I love it.
Carmen M.
Norcross, GA
OH LORD, THE BEST CONCEALER EVER! First of all, it's affordable. It drugstore products and it gives full coverage.
Kaylie M.
Cordell, OK
I love this concealer! It's great for concealing and highlighting/contouring. It covers my under eye dark circles.
ana o.
Best concealer ever, good price , accessible , and the tones are variAted. Really useful MY BEST CONCEALER FOREVER
Kimberly A.
Stopover , KY
Use these for contouring. Good quality for the price, but is runny and hard to blend. Needs to be a little thicker.
Brianna L.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This concealer is soooo good. good coverage...very easy to blend...and doesn't crease on your under eye!! i love it!
Mindy C.
Seaside, OR
First concealer that I was happy with the first time I used it, and that I'm still happy with! My T zone thanks it!
Jazbel L.
Park City, IL
Review for: Medium more...
To oily for my skin type. It cracks under my eyes. The price is great but it just didn't work out for my skin type.
Aylin N.
Salinas, CA
My go to absolutely love this concealer! you can purchase this concealer at target for like 5$ really affordable !
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back