Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (19834)
Barb C.
Heath Springs, SC
This concealer works really well on my dark under eye circles. I use this everyday and it does not get gunky.
Sam A.
Oklahoma City, OK
Covers any unforeseen blemishes and dark spots, works well no drip when sweating, just needs to blend better.
Josie Q.
Goldendale,wa
I love the concealer. It is so bendable and doesn't crease!it's also very inexpensive and I use it every day.
Amy R.
Cedar Hill, TX
Love it! it's a great concealer. however it is very light coverage. I don't have much ache so it works for me
monica r.
Love this concealer. Coverage is nice.Works great and the wand is perfect for aplication. I would buy again.
lisa p.
Pullman, MI
Wonderful flawless one of a kind the best of the best. Recommend to every person I know. Over and over again
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Es muy bueno corrige todas las imperfecciones es uno de los mas buenos corectores me a sorprendudo un monton
yasmin c.
Review for: Maybelline ® New York Fit Me! ® Concealer 55 Hazelnut 0.23 fl. oz. Tube more...
This is so amazing this does it job completely 100 percent great it is so affordable and not to greedy at all
Priscila R.
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer ! It's very affordable and applies nicely on the skin it definitely one of my go to's!
Lehsly E.
Ozone Park, NY
One of my favorite drugstore concealers. This concealer has good coverage for under eyes and imperfections.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?