Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20643)
Arely O.
I just got this product about a month ago, and I am still enjoying it. It is very light and hydrating on the skin.
Samantha C.
I like this product, it is effective in concealing blemishes. it does feel a little heavy and thick when it is on.
Eden A.
Vancouver
Great coverage. Easy to use and to blend out. But they don’t make a shade light enough to highlight my under eyes.
Delgertsetseg N.
Fairfax, VA
It is very good product. I love it so much👍🏻 i think it is better than age rewind!!! It is dupe for nars concealer😉
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Me gusta aunque yo lo siemto in poco pesado para no piel asi que yo lo termino utilizando como pre bace de sombras
Makinzee P.
Taylor, MI
Gives decent coverage. Light weight concealer. Color range is very good. I do like this product very easy to blend.
Aubrey S.
Mount Storm, WV
Love Love Love. Great coverage. Covers up the darkest or circles. Stays on all day. Not cakey. Just perfectionnnn.
Destiny G.
Review for: Fair, Medium, Light, Sand more...
Wow this omg I can't stress enough I love it love it love it, buildable looks great cheap, lasts long in any shade
Jessica C.
Muleshoe , TX
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is really amazing all of the Maybeline Products are amazing specially the foundations and concealer
member-a12a6
Blends really well with my foundation, doesn't build up or looks cake like under my eyes. Good for under eye bags.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?