Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Marissa B.
Valley Spgs, CA
I like this concealer for a more natural makeup day. I like that it isn’t drying or cakey-looking at all. I like that it gives you a subtle highlighted effect and isn’t so BAM in your face. Just not enough coverage for me to use on full glam days.
Lexi W.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer is bomb it is so cheap and works great blends perfectly and does not crease as much as other brands it’s super light weight while having great coverage the only complaint I have is that the applicator should be a little thicker !!
Mariah T.
One of the best drugstore concealers on the market! It doesn’t crease and provides amazing coverage. There is an insane amount of product in the tube. I used this concealer everyday and I didn’t run out for almost 4 months!! Definitely recommend
Hannah V.
Review for: Light more...
For a drugstore concealer it is one of my favorites. I personally do not think it is full coverage or lasts throughout the day. The color range is great and looks flawless going on, but throughout the day it seems to breakup and disappear.
Mahogany F.
Westwego, LA
This product pairs nicely with their foundation. This is a great drugstore concealer especially for oily skin types. Application is easy for anyone to even beginners. I️ love how I️t is with their foundation that’s why I️ always pAir them two up
Beatriz H.
Parkland
I've been looking for a great concealer that works great with my dry skin. This concealer is wonderful! It does not crack under my eyes, and holds all day! It did not break my skin out or irritate it. The only con is that it's so popular, when I go to buy some, many stores are always out! I definitely recommend it though!
Ruth A.
Antioch, CA
This is my second favorite drugstore concealer. It's affordable, it's creamy, it doesn't really crease on me even though I do have to set it with powder, and it has pretty good coverage. I recommend this all the time because it's a good product.
glamAF F.
Chicago
Review for: Light more...
I really like this concealer. The price is good the formula is nice and creamy the color range is decent and I like the packaging. Only thing I’m not crazy about is that it isn’t full coverage which is something I prefer but overall it’s a great product for your makeup bag !
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Review for: Fair, Sand more...
This is hands down my holy grail concealer. I go back and forth between shade 15 Fair and 20 Sand (one for highlighting and one for concealing blemishes). it is a lightweight formula that blends super easily. And you cannot beat the price point.
Elizabeth R.
Baltimore, MD
Love this concelear. I suffer from mild acne and this concelear gives me the coverage I need. I don't even have to use a lot it's all about blending well on my skin. This along with my foundation work along great and doesn't make my skin oily.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?