Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Gao Cia X.
I love this concealer so much, it gives my under eye a nice coverage and blends very well with my other makeup as well.
Bethany F.
Asheville, NC
Just bought this after watching several tutorials and everyone loving it. I must say best concealer ive used in a while
Luz C.
Review for: Medium more...
I love it 😍  can go wrong medium coverage not as expensive can go wrong fora drugstore product which I love
Rai M.
New york, NY
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this because I had heard it is a dupe for the NARS creamy and I agree. It's very creamy and blends out nicely.
Denise A.
Denver
This is a super good drugstore concealer if you are a beginner and even if your not it is still super good , in love ❤
Janah B.
Richmond , KY
One of my favorite concealers! It's got good coverage & blends very well. Can be compared to the NARS creamy concealer
Marie K.
Great concealer with a variety of colors! Less streaky than others I have tried, blends well and feels light and airy.
Bethany M.
Dallas
So far so good. Just recently purchased this product but I have enjoyed how it has worked on my face. Highly recommend
Kaila F.
It is a nice color and brightens my under eye area but it doesn’t sit well on my foundation. It creases pretty bad too.
Emily M.
Auburn, WA
Review for: Fair more...
Use this product underneath my eyes to lighten up dark circles and works amazing. It's buildable and easy to work with.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back