Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Trinity M.
Texas
This is a drugstore concealer and I would use it everyday.Also would use it to conceal my eyebrows .I'm in color 30 cafe
Katie O.
La Grange, IL
Creamiest concealer I have ever tried! Light coverage and blends seamlessly. Absolutely worth the price...and then some!
sttefani c.
Best drugstore concealer i have ever tried!!! it blends smoothly and does not cake up, it is comparable to the nars one.
Vanessa R.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Light, Sand more...
Love This concealer! I love the brand too it is very affordable and great! It is buildable and looks flawless on the skin
katie f.
Batchtown, IL
Great concealer, last a decent amount of time!!!! Very easy to find your skin tone, I highly recommend. It is a must try.
Heather O.
West Haven, UT
This is a total doupe for the Nars concealer. Not as full coverage, but it blends out amazing and doesn't seem to crease.
Angelina K.
I personally don't think this concealer is the best for under eyes but it's fantastic for covering up any imperfections.
Erica D.
Lynn
Review for: Medium more...
This worked wonders for me. It wasn't too expensive, didn't have to keep reapplying. Was great for undereye and blemishes
Lisette O.
Review for: Deep, Sand more...
Absolutely grate high quality for what I paid for I wasn't sure it would turn out so good as it did I highly recommend it
Rachel H.
It's good for spot treatment but they don't have a good color range at least at Ulta and it creases under eye very quickly
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back