Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kim M.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Review for: Light more...
this product is lightweight with medium coverage. it's long lasting and although i have natural under eye creases, it doesn't crease on me as bad as other concealers. it leaves a fresh Demi matte finish. I just wish the applicator was bigger.
Jacqueline C.
Davis, CA
My favorite drugstore concealer at the moment! This concealer has a really creamy and hydrating formula. I would say it has medium coverage. It definitely needs to be set with a powder - but it lasts all day! Great color range and price too.
Aribah A.
west midlands, coventry
this concealer has a very runny liquidity texture its not full coverage but if your looking for a drugstore concealer then id recommend this concealer you will get a few creases under the eyes area if your suffer from darkness but in a whole i would recommend this as and everyday foundation if you dont want to go too heavy on your skin
Kristen S.
Tulsa, OK
Everyone recommended this to me and it is a good concealer but I have a problem with getting it tofully blend, it kind've just stays where you put it and dries faster than usual. But if you get to it quick enough it can be a great concealer!
Anna B.
Winston-Salemi
I love this! It matches my skin tone really well, and the product blends in easily into the skin! The color is very pigmented which helps with a full coverage, although since it blends in so well it isn't as full coverage as some. This is an important part of my daily makeup routine!
Kristena N.
Review for: Fair more...
The coverage is amazing. The formula didn't need to be builded. It is long lasting and didn't crease throughout the day. I just finished the entire bottle, and it lasted a long time. It blends very nicely. I definitely recommend this product!
Maria S.
Review for: Medium more...
It’s an everyday concealer. I would say medium coverage and very affordable. Stays nicely with powder on top. But it creases under my eyes (it might be because i have so many issues around my eye area) i think it’s a great product for someone that doesn’t have huge issues to cover up
Morgan B.
Review for: Light more...
This concealer gets he job done just fine. Pretty good for under eyes and blemishes but doesn’t layer well and can sometimes crease. Setting with a powder is a must. The shade range is awesome in this line, and will repurchase and recommend.
Kassie W.
Laceys Spring, AL
Review for: Fair more...
I bought this at my local drugstore when I was out of my more expensive kind and didn't have the money to get it. And I have to say I was very impressed with it. It goes on super smoothly and stayed on very well. I would definitely recommend.
Taylor T.
Somerset
Love this concealer for the price. Stays on all day if you set it with a powder and it brightens the face. This concealer oxidizes slightly but a great product for the price and you get a decent amount.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart