Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Candace G.
Denver, CO
Love Love Love these concealers!!! I use them just about everyday for a highlight and contour! They give great coverage!
maria b.
This concealer work really good for me. I would recommend this to anyone who cant spend to much on a expensive concealer
Dionna M.
This works well to cover all dark circles, redness anything! it has great coverage for a low price! Definitely recommend
Anissa R.
Pharr, TX
Best concealer ever. It's so creamy & the coverage is amazing. I tried the lightest shade and I use it to highlight also
Jenny R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Sand more...
I've used this concealer for a while now, and I love it! It blends so nice. I would say its medium coverage. Its amazing!
Brianna F.
I love this concealer! It covers dark spots fairly well. It's works well for under eye bags. It's last a very long time.
Jackeline J.
Hormigueros
Is not too thin neither too thick, so I like the consistency and does not make my face shiny, thats the important thing.
Brittany B.
Romeoville, IL
Very creamy and great coverage! I wasn't expecting it to be so good! Just make sure you set it so that it won't crease .
Rebeqah J.
Review for: Fair more...
Such a good concealer, there is a reason everyone raves about it! So creamy, good but natural coverage, easily blendable.
Lidia O.
Forest Grove, OR
Review for: Sand more...
I love this concealer I have been using it for quit a while and it looks amazing so beautiful the way it apply on skin.!!
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?

back