Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Crystal O.
Los Angeles, CA
This concealer is another drugstore fav! Their color selection isn't the greatest and it is a little sheer but buildable
Whitney S.
boca raton, FL
Love the whole fit me line! I think it's a great dupe for highend concealer! Definitely a must try for anyone who hasn't
★Rebecca★ M.
Chicago
This is affordable, gives the perfect coverage and offers perfect color matching. I also use it as a foundation at times
Sherhlub V.
Review for: Light more...
I have this concealer in the shade sand & i love it! It is soooo easy to blend & covers all darkness! Totally recommend!
pamela e.
Phoenix
Very good concealer it's creamy goes on smooth very easy to blend. I like the applicator and it doubles for my eye primer
Renee N.
Sacramento, CA
Tall about amazing product! I'm a concealer junky and I love this one. It blends amazing and doesn't clump when you bake.
Candi A.
Prince George
This is my current favorite for the summer time. It offers nice, natural looking coverage without creasing under my eyes.
Anna C.
Quincy, MA
Great concealer but it does tend to crease and smudge a bit. I recommend setting it with a powder and you're good to go!
katie f.
Batchtown, IL
Great concealer, last a decent amount of time!!!! Very easy to find your skin tone, I highly recommend. It is a must try.
Emily L.
Henderson, NV
Great concealer.
Doesnt crease.
Great medium- full coverage
Have used this product for a while and is my everyday go to.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back