Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

BY MAYBELLINE #9 in Concealer

How To Use:

Step 1. Dot concealer onto imperfections or under the eyes.
Step 2. Pat with a finger to blend.

• am i the only one who only uses concealer sometimes and n...11 Answers
  • Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...77 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Mekenna D.
High Springs
Review for: Light more...
This is my go to concealer! It has such great coverage and stays on pretty long and doesn't make my face oily looking either
Callie H.
New Orleans, LA
This is my holy grail concealer! It looks so natural but still has great coverage and staying power. It is so affordable too.
Suzanne H.
I'm obsessed with this concealer. It is incredibly similar to the NARS creamy concealer, but at a much more reasonable price.
elsa r.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Fair more...
This concealer I really like because it has full coverage and has an accessible price. Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
lakrisa w.
AMARILLO, TX
Light weight but nice coverage, nice shades for highlighting, nice price it is very affordable so that makes it even better.
Amairani T.
Turlock, CA
I loive this concelear it is great coverage and a great dupe for the nyx concelear. Definetly recommend people to try it out.
Sabrina G.
1327 floyd ave #5
Review for: Fair more...
This is my go to. I love the wand it comes with, supper affordable and quick to apply. But we need a lighter color for sure!
Kayla S.
elk grove
Love this concealer and the price ! I honestly think it’s as good as the naked skin by urban decay ! I will always repurchase
Meg S.
Everyone raves about this concealer and I get it it had nice coverage and it's not heavy but oh man did it oxidize on my skin
Megan H.
Irvine
Review for: Light more...
An amazing drugstore concealer. I always go back to this. Great coverage and super easy to blend. Doesn’t feel heavy at all.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

Walmart