Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? H...76 Answers
  • Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20643)
Kim B.
By far my favorite drug store concealer. Reminds me a lot of the NARS creamy concealer but for a fraction of the prixe
Sam F.
This concealer is so good. There is medium coverage, but is easily buildable. It's light on the skin and looks natural.
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
This concealer does give you coverage you need and covers any spots you have it does dry fast though so blend quickly.
Aubreanna D.
pocatello
Review for: Fair more...
Love this product with my fit me foundation! Wish the color was a little lighter because I have such a light skin tone!
Maria P.
Staten Island, NY
One of my absolute favorite concealers! It has amazing coverage and doesn't crease. I keep repurchasing this concealer!
Claudia C.
AURORA, CO
I love these product its good for me dry skin and its very cheap.... I have two tones 25 and 20 and its a good product
Bea L.
Review for: Medium, Sand more...
I like this concealer, I've using for almost everyday. The shade matches my skin tone and help me my acne marks.
Brittany M.
My go to concealer. I have no problems with this and I personally use it instead of foundation because of the coverage.
Alexis G.
Saluda, NC
Cheap and great concealer. Comes in ever color. . Gets the job done for a fair price. Ya can never go wrong with that.
Victoria H.
love this concealer for my under eye. great value. i go through them so fast. i use it everyday. can purchase anywhere
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?