Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

Reviews (19794)
Buy on Amazon
Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is one of my favorite drugstore concealers. I use it a big majority of the time. I love how easy and creamy it is when applied. I love the color ranges and the price. It doesn’t make my face fill heavy or cakey. It is a great drugstore concealer.
Gabbie R.
Murrieta, CA
It’s an ok concealer. It covers up my bags, but it’s still quite dark. The consistency is very thin, I rather prefer a slightly thicker one. It settles into fine lines very easily too. It’s buildable, but I rather buy a concealer that is one and done.
Megan R.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Fair more...
I’m giving this 5 stars because it’s an amazing concealer and only a few dollars, hard to beat. The 15 shade is actually lighter than the 10. It’s smooth and easy to blend and coverage is medium. It doesn’t crease and is just a great concealer. I’ll always re purchase
Meleia M.
Covington, KY
Review for: Light more...
I use this as my day-to-day concealer and highlighter! It is great to use in conjunction with the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation. I also really like the packaging because it makes application easy, and also makes sure you don't use too much concealer!
Rena M.
Denver
Review for: Medium more...
This is my go to concealer. I can hardly tell the difference between this and the Nars radiant concealer. it is definitely a lightweight to medium coverage but that being said it is perfect for everyday wear. It looks natural and does the job for me.
Xently T.
San Jose
Review for: Sand more...
This Maybelline concealer was very good overall as a drugstore concealer, it had great coverage, was easy to blend, and was very comparable to the packaging of the Nars concealer. However, for me, it wasn't as long lasting as I expected it to be
Carson T.
Review for: Fair, Light more...
This is an amazing concealer. It has great coverage. It’s best to use under the eye, and it is buildable. If you’re looking for something more full coverage for blemishes, try Maybelline Facestudio® Master Conceal®. Both products are amazing!
Kaye C.
Fort Worth, TX
A lot of people know this is a very good dupe for the NARS Concealer and I couldn't agree more! I love the consistency of the product that makes it so easy to blend. I would recommend everyone try it, you can't break bank if you end up not liking it.
member-4e456
Review for: Sand more...
I loved this product, it’s not too light, and not full coverage, but super buildable! Really like it have used it for years ! Still does not disappoint ! Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Courtney T.
Review for: Fair more...
This is such a good concealer. It’s so lightweight and creamy on the skin, but blends out really easily and offers great coverage. I often use this all over my face in place of foundation, instead of just under my eyes. Works great for both purposes.
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?