Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Reviews (20666)
Viola
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Light more...
Love this concealer. high coverage and blends into my skin easily. Similar to my nars concealer in texture and longevity.
Hailey G.
5/5 would use again. I got a black eye & this covered everything. I will continue to buy. Long lasting affect good price
Kim V.
Mesquite, NV
This is my favorite product I love it so much especially when I do my eyebrows it's easy to apply and blend. All time fav
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! I've been using it for a couple months now and oh my! It works so well and the coverage is amazing!
Maria C.
Bronx, NY
I love this concealer it does the work., it last the whole day. One of my faves, I also use it for contouring sometimes!
Kahourie A.
This concealer is so great. Maybelline's Fit Me collection is so great and it is a complete dupe for the Nars Concealer.
Cabrina B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Light more...
It’s very comparable to the tarte shape tape. Very full coverage and pigmented. Love the formula. Easy to blend as well.
Brianna F.
I love this concealer! It covers dark spots fairly well. It's works well for under eye bags. It's last a very long time.
Gibely S.
Monterey Park
This concealer is amazing. It doesn't cake up or dry my under eyes like others do. It is an amazing affordable concealer.
Steph C.
Amazing!! Blends very well! Highly recommend although color selection is limited!!!!!!! Way better than other concealers
Ashley W.
Has anyone used this over acne scars/hyperpigmentation? How well does it cover?
carla t.
Tallahassee, FL
Does this last long
Abby R.
West Hartford, CT
Lydia R.
does it work as well as the NARS creamy concealer?
Cynthony H.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have sensitive skin, how will this effect that?

back