Maybelline Fit Me® ConcealerInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015

• Best concealer ever no lie 👍🏼 I put my foundation first a...2 Answers
Kara G.
Victor, WV
Review for: Fair more...
I️ got this in the wrong shade so it doesn’t look as good on me but I️ did notice that it covers great and is long lasting.
Chey S.
Absolutely love this. Thick enough to to cover spots and dark circles but not greasy at all and doesn't cake up with powder
Azul d.
Charlestown, MA
Cheap and a cult favorite! Please try this if you have very dark circles you won't regret it! Smooth and coverage is great
Fabiola T.
Providence, RI
Review for: Sand more...
My go to! Brightens my face perfectly & blends seamlessly. Tried other concealers but always end up going back to this one
Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
Great drugstore concealer. Thick, doesnt cake up if you use a good primer. Covers my dark circles. I have 3 shades of this.
Brittany M.
Somerset, Ma
This is my favorite drug store concealer. Super blendable and doesn't crease. It's similar to the nars one but cheaper! :)
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
This is my go to concealer. It is inexpensive but it does the job pretty well. I dab it with my finger in my undereye area.
Tiana R.
Maywood, NJ
Great concealer! I really love all the products in this line from Maybelline. Great coverage that works with my skin tone.
Rylee F.
Review for: Sand more...
I use this concealer everyday. i love it. It covers all of my dark circles. It has very god coverage and is a dupe for nars
Sandy R.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love love love this concealer.Amazing drugstore concealer. I definitely recommend this product! The price tops it all off!
Maria G.
Santa Paula, CA
Does it give fair or full coverage ?
Britt
Is this concealer comparable to the nars concealer?
Dulce G.
Do you use setting powder with this concealer? What kind works best?
pia d.
st. petersburg
Blanca V.
I've been looking for a new concealer for a while and I have tried many but so far I have found none that are full coverage and will over my dark circles.. Suggestions?

back